5 Dec 2007

21. Another textbook situation, everything I think I know I've read...

Hmmmmm ain't posted in a while it seems ... going on here feels weird ... should probably do some CRS really.

But meh the music video is finished now, here it is:


Comment if you want ... hopefully we might get a comment or two on youtube ... but I'm not sure I can be bothered with shamelessy self promoting on loads of forum sites ... I don't really like the video much apart from the bit where I place the glass to the camera, the eyebrows before the guitar solo, how it gets all hectic near the end of the guitar solo to reflect the music and the shot of the metal horizontal lines.

Thats just me really ... come to the conclusion that after being introduced to the indie genre that all student films are quite boring really ... just lacking the proffessional touch you know?

Although the bit in Caitlins with katie's sister does look very good and proffessional ... quite jealous.

Might do something for the DVD menu ... if we do the plans with be posted on here shortly.

Heroes finale tonight ... should be good.

No comments: