16 Dec 2007

22. Baby is this love is for real? Let me in your arms to feel, the beating of your heart baby...

So with everything finished, all left to do was to make the dvd menu. I choose to put the picture of me and Sibley, which is on the right of this blog, as the background and choosed to set it to one of the in built themes on iDvd. Also including the music of Mark Ronson's "God Put A Smile On Your Face" it all looked very jazzy. I was inspired by the dvd menus of Chris Cunningham, which also had lots of screens showing his music videos.

On the dvd was put our actual media coursework and two side music videos that me and Paul Cooper had made which look like this and this.

Everything finished now ... sigh ... now just the evalution and the CRS exam to look forward to.

Wahey! Well done Tevez :) ... hope everyone had a good weekend.

P.s Heres the focus group that I should of uploaded ages ago when I had it finished (on the 4th of Nov ... gulp):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are reality TV shows, sitcoms, soap operas, and just general mind numbing news. It could be from low blood sugar, anemia, metal toxicity, or a serious medical situation such as fibromyalgia, Alzheimer's, cancer, or brain injury. Because when learning how to write a personal development plan (also referred to as a PD Plan), it is easy to get "analysis paralysis" if your example personal development plan is too complicated. [URL=http://lopolikumieo.com ]emulsoidal[/URL] Even if you fulfil every other obligation, without the coins you cannot get a pier. As I sat with James and Susan in my office, I knew that "helping the emotional brain to relax" was the last thing they had in mind.