19 Sept 2007

6. You're the catalyst that makes things faster, amylase will dry up the plaster...

Thought as people might actually be reading this blog now ... when they get incredibly bored with life or something ... I thought I might upload all my basic ideas so last year doesn't happen again (Rob with mind reading idea lol).

If you lost interest after just that one paragraph the what the fu..... are you doing here?!

Atreyu - Blow


I thought there won't be enough metal ideas off any groups so at least one should show the variety of ideas we're having (wink wink Mr & Mrs M & B).

Atreyu also rock hard so yeah I couldn't not come up with an idea.

Now after a some what interesting day of Malcom Glazer shizzle we had the one amazing looking shot hammered into our brains.

Main idea for this video would that it would start with a guy running away and getting chased through a city scape.

But the basic concept for a opening shot ... a guy tied to a chair looking like hes sh..... himself with a gun stuck down his throat.

The guy struggles then the trigger is pulled but it cuts 2 black just as the drums fade in ... and then the chase commences. So its like starting with the ending all MI3 ish like.

So fucking blow those words out of the back of your head...



The Chemical Brothers - Saturate


This song is just amazing ... well to me anyway ... I just love the simplicity of it. I was getting a bit worried bout my close friends the chemical brothers ... there last album was rather week ... althought Galvanise and Marvo Ging were alright.

This song is just screaming out for a concept. I just can't think what. Just thought I share my demand for an awesome video for this song.

I don't think that the fireworks really do the song justice but this guy obviously understands the whole in my musical video life :P.



Also check out "The Salmon Dance" most trippy song I've heard for ages.

Biffy Clyro - Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies


Again ... like the last one ... this is more of a complaint/demand for a decent video for this song. The lyrics have such deep meaning to the singer ... the whole album is about the death of his mum and he reufuses to play some songs live because there too emotional ... that in its own right should mean that video should have much more meaning then playing the song in a abandonded ungerground thing with "artistic" lighting and your stereotypical water combined with rock shots.

This song is pretty powerfull stuff ... well to me anyway ... and I just think the record company spoiled an exceptional song. To be perfectly honest I related to this song alot when George was in hospital :( so it means alot to me.

Like I'm lying here, swimming in memories, I fear God because everything dies...




Jack Johnson - No Other Way


This song came on randomly when I was listening to music in bed trying to fall asleep.

Jack Johnson what an accoustic legend Mr Balmer would so visciously justify. This could be a simple concept song of a camera tracking up from a couple lying in bed with the guy suddenly waking up and lip syncing. The video could be interlinked with a narrative during the chorus, as long as they kept with the mellow tone of the whole song.

Took me ages to find a decent video, searching through endless wank covers but its a good song, defiantely worth a listen if you like accoustic...



Cajun Dance Party - Amylase


This band members are like 17! Now thats just weird. I do love this song though.

This song just reminds me off science coursework to do with potatoes. Could be a very playful song. General messing around in a science room. In a controlled manner of course. Playing drums with test tubes guitars plugged into gas taps.

Not really a solid idea but it looks awesome in my head. Could boogie around with a certain indie chum to this song all day...



Well none of them are half decent ... but that puts our idea count into double figures ... which has gotta be good!!

Laters

No comments: